This is a Review of CPUID’s CPU Z Application. It is a very small program but very smart. This will be a guide about How to Find Hardware Specs of your PC. CPUZ is Best Software to view Computer Hardware Details with advanced information. In short, CPU-Z is a System Information Software. It is easy to discover a lot of things (almost everything..:)) about your Windows Computer or Android Smart Phone with the CPUZ, but here, I have only focused on CPU-Z PC Version.
Under CPU, you can find Processor Name, Number, Code-Name, Process, Package, Cache Levels, and many other kinds of stuff related Processing Unit. And Caches information is also provided separately. Next.., Mainboard, Chipset, and every info you need to know about Motherboard can be found. Memory type, Size, Timings, Module Specifications, SPD, and so many important data are available in the way easy to navigate. Everything is categorized. It is nice to have Real-Time Measurements of each Core’s Internal Frequency, Memory Frequency,…etc.
System Information Software; CPUID CPU-Z PC Version shows us everything we need to know about our Rig. Detailed full information of any level of Computer Hardware and Connected Devices are available in this application. Easy to find out PC’s Specifications, and then users can compare the specs with others and also Benchmark it. So anyone can get an idea about their own machine. CPU Z gives the advantage of making decisions about hardware changes & improvements as an expert. When we are Upgrading Computer Parts, we have to know PC’s compatibility with the latest products before the upgrade. It is only a very basic and simple reason to care about CPU Z. There are many more reasons to make CPUZ worthy.
CPU Z | Features
After analyzing the software structure, I listed down the Technical Data, which indicates by CPU-Z. You can check them out below.
CPU (Central Processing Unit)
- Processor Name
- (e.g. – Intel Core 2 Duo / Dual Core / Core 2 Quad / Core Extreme / i3 / i5 / i7 / i9 / AMD Ryzen…)
- CPU Generation
- Code Name
- (such as Wolfdale or Yorkfield in Intel CPUs)
- Max TDP Watt amount
- Package with the Socket type
- (such as 775 LGA, 1151 LGA in Intel & AM4 in AMD Ryzen CPU compatible motherboards…)
- 7nm / 10nm / 14nm/ 45nm / 65nm (more smaller means more fast processing power)
- Core VID (Voltage Identifier)
- Example:- Intel® Core™ i9 CPU 10900K @ 5.30GHz
- Family, Model, Stepping, Ext. Family & Model. Revision, Instructions
- Clocks (Core #0)
- Core Speed, Multiplier, Bus Speed, Rated FSB
- L1 Data, L1 Inst., Level 2, Level 3,…
- Amount of Cores & Threads
- L1 D Cache
- L1 I Cache
- L2 Cache
Mainboard / Motherboard
- Example: AsusTek Computer, Inc.
- Example: PRIME X370-PRO
- Intel or AMD [ E.g. Old Chipsets like P35/G33/G31 G41 and Latest B450, Z270,…etc. ]
- BIOS Data
- Graphic Interface
- Version: E.g., PCI-Express
- Link Width
- Max. Supported (Example:-PCI-Express x16)
- Side Band Addressing
Memory / RAM Data
- Type [DDR Version] – DDR2 / DDR3 / DDR4 / DDR5
- Channel #
- Size in GBytes
- DC Mode
- NB Frequency
- DRAM Frequency
- CAS# Latency (CL)
- RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD)
- Precharge (tRP)
- Cycle Time (tRAS)
- Row Refresh Cycle Time (tRFC)
- Command Rate (CR)
- DRAM Idle Timer Total (tRDRAM)
- Row to Column (tRCD)
- Memory Slot Selection
- Part Number, Serial Number, Correction
- Timings Table
- Display Device Selection (If there is more than one…)
- Example: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- Perf LEVEL
- GPU (NVIDIA, AMD/ATI RADEON)
- Name (Example:- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660)
- Board Manuf. (Example: GIGABYTE Technology)
- Code Name
- Size (2 GB / 2 GBytes)
- Type [GDDR5 (according to the Example)]
- Bus Width
Bench (The Benchmark Section)
- CPU Single Thread
- CPU Multi Thread
- Benchmark Versions
- Current Processor & References
About tab contains some information about CPU-Z and its versions. In the middle of the window, you can see details about your Windows Version. Additionally there are Extra Tools like Save Report (.TXT & .HTML), Driver Update, Validation, Clocks and Timers.
CPU Z is available for both Windows & Android Operating System Versions. This is a Freeware, and also the Software Development Kit (SDK) can be downloaded by anyone.
CPU-Z by CPU ID:- DOWNLOAD Link
Such an amazing Software…huh? What else do you need to know about your Personal Computer? Nothing. As a normal user, the CPU Z application provides everything that necessary. It is well sufficient for our works. The CPU-Z setup(.exe) file size is less than 2 MB! Yes, according to my experience, it is a lighter, advanced, highly detailed best informative software ever.
I hope this article about CPU Z was helpful to you. After reading this CPU Z Review, you would get a better idea about How to Use CPU Z & How to find accurate Hardware Specs / Computer Hardware Details (Specifications).
Thank You for Visiting The Cyber Flame.